Volunteer in Uganda
ALDO is planning to host two to three groups of volunteers in the fall of 2018 and the spring and summer of 2019 to go to Uganda to help with the school project. A volunteer information package, time schedules and face to face meetings will be provided. ALDO has developed an expression of interest form that will be posted on the website
Volunteer in Canada
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Amazing Love Development Organization. To place your name on the volunteer list, please fill out the form below, and we shall be in touch as soon as possible. Your contribution makes our work possible. We cannot do it without your support.
ALDO seeks to strengthen its Board of Directors with individuals with skills, and experience necessary to take the organization through the next stage in its exciting development. ALDO Canada is looking for the following skills:
- Public Relations, Marketing, Administration, Clerical, Writing and Editing, Fundraising, Project Management, Website Management and Education
Volunteers can be recent college graduates, current college students, working professionals, teachers, couples, retirees, or anyone else who is committed to education and making a difference. Please complete the form below to express your interest.
Quality education enables people to break out of the poverty trap and enhance the quality of life for themselves and their community. You’ll be helping a whole community to overcome poverty.
Volunteers can be teachers or non- teaching individuals or couples committed to education and development. Teaching experience is not necessary but must:
- Be a caring, motivated individual, and committed to helping underprivileged children.
- Be ready to live in a rural area; and
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of the students.
We have opportunities for volunteers to assist with teaching at the:
- Preschool: teach Basic English skills and carry out basic childcare duties.
- Elementary school: teach core subjects, such as English, mathematics, science, social sciences, and extra-curricular activities.
We also need people who can provide training in the following:
- Capacity building for community members in leadership and management
- Financial literacy, business-planning and leadership seminars
- Entrepreneur skills
- Teacher and school Management Training
- Literacy and Numeracy Training
- School Management Committee Training
We believe we can make a difference.
Please complete the form below to express your interest.