Our vision is to promote excellence through education, training and leadership
The goal of the Amazing Love School project is to provide opportunities for the children to learn and achieve their full potential by creating conditions that promote learning. On our journey to excellence, we started with the following services:
- Six professional development days per year
- Training members of the two school boards
- Providing some text books relevant to the curriculum – we still need a lot more.
- Providing reading materials for children and staff
- Encouraging and monitoring school attendance
- Practicing learner centered education
In addition to the above, we offer six “Heart to Heart” sessions per year to help students develop positive social behaviours, develop health relationships and attain academic excellence. Students learn about decision making, how to get along with teachers, peers and parents and how to relate to each other and the community.
Our mission is to inspire students to excel in their academics, character and spiritual development.
Schools have little influence on a child’s success when the environment in the child’s home or neighbourhood is not conducive to learning. We are constructing school buildings, promoting practical skills, conducting leadership development sessions for students, teachers and board members and are providing support for students and teacher welfare.
We are fulfilling this mandate using “P.E.S.C.C.T.”
- Promote academic excellence, character development and student welfare
- Empower the community to help their children
- Support teacher welfare and retention
- Construct school buildings and support services
- Collaborate through partnerships
- Train in leadership and skills development